What do I do if my car is damaged?

If your car has a valid vehicle damage warranty, the damage must be reported to the insurance company that manages the vehicle damage warranty for the make of your car. You will then receive a damage letter with a case number and information regarding a suitable workshop. For claims that do not relate to the vehicle damage warranty, report the damage to the insurance company with which the vehicle is insured. Remember to report your claim without delay, as insurance companies may reject claims if the claim is received later than 30 days from the date of the accident. Unrepaired damage can lead to unnecessary costs in the long run – you should avoid this.

You must book an appointment for a damage inspection and any repairs yourself at the workshop referred to you by the insurance company.

With ALD Release Plus, insurance from LeasePlan Insurance is included in your lease rent. You report your claim to LeasePlan Insurance by filling in our digital claim form.


make your claim here


What do I do if I get a stone chip?

If you visit a workshop before the damage is too great, it is often possible to repair the stone chip without replacing the entire windscreen. To repair a stone chip or replace a windscreen, we recommend that you contact Carglass on 08-442 92 40 or www.carglass.se. If Carglass is not available in your area, you can contact your nearest glass specialist.

Stone chips are not covered by the vehicle damage warranty but are regulated by the regular insurance. The damage is reported at the glass specialist when you bring in the car.


What do I do if the car is not drivable?

If the car is not in driveable condition, contact ALD Roadside Assistance on 08-501 123 30 (abroad +46 8 501 123 30). This is available around the clock, every day of the year. The service is linked to SOS, which in some cases can charge an administrative cost depending on the nature of the case, this cost is always passed on to you as a customer.